IT WAS A VERY PRODUCTIVE TIME:
- WITNESSING THE FISHING BOAT BEING CONSTRUCTED
- PARTICIPATED IN GETTING THE SEWING PROJECT TO A GOOD START
- TREATED THE WELL WATER WITH "PRIL BEADS"
- DISTRIBUTED CLOTHES TO ALL YOUNG CHILDREN IN PARKATI
- CONTRIBUTED TO PEOPLE'S WELL BEING WITH HOMEOPATHY
- 12 GOATS WERE DONATED AND WERE SO WELL RECEIVED
- PERMACULTURE IS DEVELOPING, I TASTED SOME LOVELY KALE
WE HAD PROGRESSED THIS FAR WITH DONATED FUNDS,
WE FINISHED THE WALLS AND CEMENTED ONE ROOM WHILE I WAS THERE,
STILL 2 MORE TO GO !!
We took her to the local hospital. Since they have no lab we were forced to drive 256 km to Marsabit Town
in order to help her condition. It was a very difficult journey with grandmother vomiting along the way,
the roads were just so bumpy it took us 7 hours to reach the Hospital.
Having left at 10"30 am we only returned at 1 am the next day....!!!
and dehydrated from the vomiting.
She is so looking forward to be able to move into her house.
We are asking for help to give her this little bit of comfort in her later years.